Monday, July 24, 2023

The Final Fate of Earth

-largely because of comics head Jenette Kahn

-maybe too Jesus Christ

-a mass of stars

-and company heads

-including the heads of the Internet and Phone companies Kahn has in with her

-that unless I do / she gets what she wants. Will close. Putting maybe every service on the planet out

-in about 1991. I had a dream of across the landscape all there was are small white wrecked spaceships

-like RUBBISH

-like homes and stores etc with no way of getting power

-two paranormal experiences I had about 1978 both times I was with my grandparents in the next town

-the first time I saw on a vacant section a large Trailer home sized FLYING SAUCER. That fits in with the white SPACESHIPS across the land in my dream

-the second time at a family's home that I only remember the family from that time. There was a RICHIE RICH comic with a few hundred pages. There was never one that large

-RICHIE and RICH sound like RUBBISH. Like in my dream the spaceships / buildings are all like rubbish

-I hope and have good evidence my home. Which I think is at the Garden of Eden. Will wind up cut off from others except me living here. I have my books, comics and DVDs. I have ongoing water and power. And each week arrives probably on the inside of my Conservatory door a lot of Groceries. Like I said I had a good chance was set up in 2022 for me

-at School in 1981 over the top edge of the field spilled excrement. Like someone saying one day all services will be closed and there will be no sewage 

No comments:

Post a Comment

100%

  -a dream I had of an original comic page panels layout with original logo for company. In the top left corner a tallish black block capita...