Monday, April 3, 2023

Anti-Christ

-ANTI CHRIST sounds like me 'ARCHIE ANDREWS'

-Anti Christ like my life is like the main points of Jesus Christ's. BAY of PLENTY is BABYLON. TAURANGA is PERSIA. King of TERROR. TERRA the plant near my front door that gives me my miracle powers

-I can create and control almost anything. ANY as in ANTI Christ. I say almost all life will be able to do things like this

-the term ANTI CHRIST. Like on a trip to a local Surf Beach in 1978. I found a small plate sized rock shaped like AUSTRALIA. In 2017 may have sent me to a parallel copy of here set off by me saying Bop Bup Bup over and over just along from where I picked up the rock. Like a row of sixes. (B and p). Where my miracles had incredible power. After I picked up the rock I pretended to have collapsed. Maybe saying I was right. I cut off all power. I felt like collapsing outside a supermarket late at night. A Security Guard took me to the Hospital and stayed with me for seven hours. To avoid bad side effects caused by bad treatment of me. The School friend I went to that Surf Beach for in 1978 was named CHRIS Pilditch. By the Beach was the small mountain MAUAO. As in MESSIAH or ANTI MESSIAH.  MAU /AO. The problems for people caused by CHRIS PILDITCH / CHRIST and PUBLISHER. CHRIST PILL and POLICE DITCH. The kind SECURITY GUARD (POLICE) who took me to the Hospital and stayed with me said she had been in the CARE Work before (PILL). I once read in Revelations or thought I read this. 'The next Messiah of Revelations brings peace and means no more tears'


No comments:

Post a Comment

100%

  -a dream I had of an original comic page panels layout with original logo for company. In the top left corner a tallish black block capita...