Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Century

-years ago I had some wooden blocks put on a 4 drawer filing cabinet I had bought. A cube shaped box for a head. And two long rectangular wooden boxes for arms

-I wanted the filing cabinet to look like a robot

-I keep comics in it

-a loose rough name for it is CENTURY. But that really refers only to a robot butler in a comic series idea I came up with me as a super hero

-CENTURY

-like he erases the HISTORY / CENTURY of CHRISTIANITY. He takes most of the truth of the Bible away

-like the robot filing cabinet looks like the CROSS

-and I think he might be after problem once comics head Jenette KAHN

-I bought the 4 drawer filing cabinet maybe decades ago at a second hand furniture store downtown called TARGET

-Target like the logo of DC Comics once like he is targeting Jenette Kahn

-and Targeting Christianity

-the Target furniture store seemed out of place right downtown. I saw the filing cabinet on the mezzanine floor 

-MEZZANINE as in comics MAGAZINES

-MEZZANINE as in ANTI MESSIAH

-a SENTRY a Soldier stationed to keep GUARD / GARDEN of Eden or to control access to a place

-MEZZANINE like my miracles I have done as a MAGICIAN are still real

-CENTURY like a SENTRY or a GUARD. The night in 2022 a supermarket SECURITY GUARD took me up to the Hospital and stayed with me over night. Like I was being set up to mean my Garden of Eden home will be there for me. With GROCERIES appearing each week things if I need them. SUSIE the SECURITY Guard may have been really CENTURY setting things up. And this lasts for me

No comments:

Post a Comment

100%

  -a dream I had of an original comic page panels layout with original logo for company. In the top left corner a tallish black block capita...