Saturday, August 12, 2023

Who Shot the Crewes?

-I think my grandfather George Ager

-might have murdered New Zealand couple Harvey and Jeannette Crewe in 1970

-still New Zealand's biggest murder mystery

-and he was helped by my grandmother May Ager

-a present my mother Christine Ager gave me when I was young. A Toy Camera Disney View Finder or Master. With an old style turning handle on the side to move the cartoon tapes

-I got two tapes with it

-Mickey's Trailer- about Mickey Mouse and friends in a runaway Caravan

-101 Dalmatians- with some sort of distorted film stock. Maybe the last shot like in front of black a white gravestone with the initials 'AM' on it

-I once saw an old slide of me aged about 2 from maybe 1970 the year the Crewes were murdered. I was shown in full standing naked in my grandparents' garden at Maxwell Drive

-the Crewes and me might be connected to super-heroes Doom Patrol and Beast Boy



-'101'

-MAX  well Drive


-SLIDE of me naked

-View Finder CAMERA


-GRAVESTONE at the end of the tape


-AM on it - like the members of Doom Patrol in reverse lives once on Earth as the Crewes


-Gravestone at the end of the 101 Dalmatians tape

-like there are Graves on the cover of the last real issue of the Doom Patrol's comic series


-bestdoompatrolblog.blogspot.combestdoompatrolblog.blogspot.com


-my grandfather George Ager might have killed the Crewes. Concealed and aided by his wife May Ager

-I had a slide of me standing NAKED at probably MAX well Drive. About 1970 when I was 2. I was shown in full naked in the slide

-the three main Doom Patrol members

-all with LARGER proportions to them. As in MAX well Drive

-Elasti-Girl- she grew in size. In comics she married sort of member Mento and they adopted. Beast Boy who might have been me in a way

-Negative Man- his whole body was always wrapped in bandages

-Robotman- his brain always in a type of robot's shell

-maybe my grandfather found out I was really the son of Harvey and Jeannette Crewe. Who were once Elasti-Girl and Mento. And so my grandfather killed them

-my SCREW was showing in the slide of my grandparents. Like my grandfather might have murdered the CREWES 

-the slide of me taken about 1970 the year the Crewes were murdered. I was standing naked shown fully in the slide. My 'screw' was showing. Someone set it up the SCREW SHOT to show the CREWES SHOT


No comments:

Post a Comment

100%

  -a dream I had of an original comic page panels layout with original logo for company. In the top left corner a tallish black block capita...