Friday, April 26, 2024

The Anti-Christ

  -there might not have been really an Anti-Christ

-there may not have really been any truth to Christianity

-the day a couple of years ago. My Support Staff met at my home because they were concerned with my Lawyer retiring there was no protection over my home

-straight after that I crossed the Street to the TAKE AWAYS 

-I passed a man looking like Tony Stark

-Tony / Anti. And Stark / Christ

-he was slightly tall, maybe a darkish skin color and maybe a goatee

-down the hill from my home and that Corner was MAYFAIR Place where I stayed at MAYFAIR Cabins

-MAYFAIR as in the MESSIAH. Like I might have the MIRACLE power of the Messiah

-where the Cabins were I had thought of the idea the DC Comics' large team of their WW2 super-heroes the All-Star Squadron might have been on a parallel Earth

-ALL STAR as in STARK. And like ALL the STARS like Revelations says the Anti-Christ rules all nations

-the base they had like maybe the World's Fair Perisphere. A large white globe shaped building with rising seats in a circle where they met. Roughly shaped like the white fruit that gives me my miracle powers

-like across the Street from my home is Tauranga Boys College. Numbered about 664 Cameron Road. In a lunch area they have concrete Pyramid style seating like in the All-Star Squadron base. And by that on a large wall the picture of a man's face looking like Walt Disney

-a few blocks away a man looking like Walt Disney paid for the book Disney Storybook Collection. Reduced from '$29.99' to '$11.99'

-when I went in to the Takeaways store I had an idea I wanted to shift several shunned Historical figures each in to copies of my home

-like $29.99 reduced to $11.99. I went in to the Takeaways. I was going to pay for a '$10' meal with my Card maybe that had '$30' on it. But realized I had the money in my bag because Taxi rides to the supermarket had not cost as much as I had. Similar figures to the book I was bought

-so I tried to use that balance to move the HISTORICAL figures in to copies of my home. Maybe the WATCHER like the picture of WALTER Disney set up that and the lunch area features. So I took the powers and weapon abilities of that team of WW2 Historical features. Like I TOOK AWAY them. And that was part of why I saw the man I passed a few blocks up from Mayfair Place

-on an Island just around the corner from Mayfair Place I had the idea the DC Comics super-heroes team the New Teen Titans had their base Titans TOWER. Like Revelations calls the Anti-Christ the King of Terror. I think after the first 24 issues the New Teen Titans' lives had TERROR in them

-years ago I had the idea my son might be the Anti-Christ and I tried to give him the powers of the All STAR Squadron and a TARPAULIN around him in Hell to stop pain. At least for a long time

-STAR / STARK. And TONY / TARPAULIN

-maybe instead they went to me

-about 1982 in our garden I found a grapefruit with an equal sized one growing out of the side of it. Maybe it represented two parallel Earths. One our Earth. And one the DC Comics Earth with at least some of their super-heroes on

-I have a condensed list of rules I would like to run Earth and maybe space with. Called High School Musical Suggestions for Governments. The Boys College was just across the Street from my home and the Takeaways. Where I passed the man looking like Tony Stark / Iron Man. I got signals from him not to buy Takeaways again. So maybe he was saying when people do not follow my rules their buildings fade until they do

-maybe I ruled almost all of space from the start of time until the year 2000. Like my original plans


-High School Musical Suggestions for Governments

-free fruit and vegetables for poor or homeless people in supermarkets

-free Spotify, NetFlix, Disney+ and YouTube Music

-every number of weeks students of places get to have International air travel and Hotel costs for a few days paid for

-things made fair. There is a place to protest something if unfair

-most bullying stopped. Those continuing must stay from work for time

-$12 million created once in one account of everyone once in their life. It can't be taxed. Spouses can't touch it. If stolen by others accessing your account amounts of $200, 000 added. Absolute wage and price freezes. People made to work to keep services going. People now pay an amount for use of services

-crimes like maiming and some crimes that ruin lives get life

-tent shelter for homeless people. Large canvas tents. With stretcher bunks. Radio playing all the time. Portable toilet outside. And a free meal once or twice a day

-meals around the city every day. Once a day for a coin you can get a meal

-businesses set up that can do almost any job for you for as cheapest charge as possible

-work shifts are rotated. 6 hours done by one person then 6 hours by another

-Daily Planner- work shifts, 2 hours Christian time if you want it, 2 hours family including at least 2 hours TV time, Saturday Recreation Days made up of groups (those without someone as best as possible found someone), Sunday free time

-anyone at all. Including minors can kill themselves with help. Like put to sleep etc

-as best possible free pain killers to all

-no one can make you marry. All can divorce straight away

-'Pin' marriages anyone can have

-both Police and Army Security boasted by 200 times

-University Hospital- those studying to be Medical workers do surgery etc for a much less price

-no one can ban you from their stores without real reason

-free Cosmetic Surgery etc where possible for disfigured and deformed people

-as cheap as possible muscle implants for people

-and you don't need to put 666 on you


-years ago I left the Facebook comment on DC Comics' Facebook Page. I met Jenette Kahn and she didn't say Hello to me / have anything to say to me. The next day when I looked the Facebook comment was at the top of their Facebooks which is impossible. Maybe somehow following these rules really surges things

-the Facebook Comment. In the lunch area of Tauranga Boys College the large painting of the man's FACE. The comment I saw at the TOP of their comments. The tall steps Pyramid concrete seating 

No comments:

Post a Comment

100%

  -a dream I had of an original comic page panels layout with original logo for company. In the top left corner a tallish black block capita...