Friday, January 12, 2024

The Fall of Great Britain

-when I was young my mother bought me a Toy Disney Camera. It had two tapes with it. You put the tape in it and turned the handle on it's side to move the cartoon pictures. Like a very old motion picture filming camera

-one tape was Mickey's Trailer

-the other tape was 101 Dalmatians

-the villain in the full animated film was Cruella de Vil who looks like DC Comics' Jenette Kahn

-the final real scene. The main two dogs are looking through a stone wall Church window at their owners getting married

-then there was like a distorted film shot of

-blackness behind a sort of white GRAVESTONE. With my initials in reverse on AM

-the GRAVESTONE like a boy I tried to make partly my son GREYSON Milewski. He is the son of a Coronation Street actor who plays a character based on me

-the actor has never visited the son or paid towards him

-the boy's body is always in pain

-I tried to do a mass of miracles for Britain. I had the idea I would try to go back in time to 5th Century Briton Warlord / King Voligern and say I will try do these mass of miracles for Britain will you make me King after you

-I had the idea I would try to make Milewski partly my son and he might be King after me

-I think corrupt people tried to change that. Even if I did the miracles Greyson would be King and never me

-the GRAVESTONE as in GREYSON. GRAVESTONE also sounds like GRENADA TV that makes Coronation Street

-the 'AM' on the Gravestone. 'DC' Comics' Jenette Kahn is the other large reason their country falls

-they might have brought in important British companies to close if they don't get what they want from me

-like in another word breakdown

-there was on my Games Room wall about 1983 a New Zealand Christchurch COMMONWEALTH Games cloth I put up

-COMMON Wealth- like in CORONATION Street actor's son

-COMMON Wealth- like in COMICS' Jenette Kahn

-the actor would have known when he had the one night stand with his mother that she might get pregnant. There will be a mass of media products about this idea over the decades

-on an early trip to my city of Tauranga before we moved here. My grandparents  had met a woman who lived across the Street from the Motel. Once I took a boy I had met staying at the Motel and asked for money. She looked like Falcon Crest character Angela Channing played by Jane Wyman. CHANNING / KAHN / CORONATION. She said I don't have any money. I was going to use the money to buy HUNDREDS and Thousands biscuits at the Motel. As in ONE HUNDRED and 1 Dalmatians. Her home looked in the style of that series

-and the whole world could be in for ruin. When my grandparents and I first moved to Tauranga. We went to the FARMERS dept. store. On the lower floor selling comics. They were for sale on wide plank benches. With pyramid shaped wooden legs. Which was a strange way to display comics. It may have been saying. With all stores and services closed. Some are able to get and sell VEGETABLES. VEGES on TABLES. Like the name of the store was FARMERS

-when I was young my mother bought me a Disney toy camera. Two tapes with it. Mickey's TRAILER. Like I stay living in my home that gives me my miracle powers. I have a way I could get food delivered each week. And 101 Dalmatians. As in 666 DAMNATION. The last shot a Church Wedding with the main two dogs watching through the Church Wedding. Like I think Jesus Christ and Jenette Kahn tried to put me in a bad for life marriage to a woman like Lois Lane. In a Posh Spice way. Then there was a distorted shot of a white gravestone in front of blackness. On the grave there were letters like my initials in reverse (AM). Earth loses all it's power, stores and services. The two people largely causing it. The grave like the Church Wedding. It is the fault of Jesus Christ. The 'AM' and the fault of 'DC' Comics Jenette Kahn


No comments:

Post a Comment

100%

  -a dream I had of an original comic page panels layout with original logo for company. In the top left corner a tallish black block capita...