Monday, October 16, 2023

Tauranga World

-Fraser Street blocks

-the list of premises along my Fraser Street block

-one side

-Mount Action Centre- through a building's door

-through the door next to that a copy of Bayfair Shopping Centre

-through the next building's front door are the block of shops across the Road from Tauranga Boys College. Like Target and other furniture stores

-through the door of the next building a copy of the Mile High Comics Mega Store Jensen Street, Denver when it was open 

-through a home's door is a copy of the North Edmonton Mall Canada

-a Doctor's with about 15 key stores through it. -The Warehouse, Pak n Save supermarket, Briscoes Homeware, Harvey Norman Appliances and Furniture, Mitre 10 Mega Hardware, Brookfield Pharmacy,   Myrtle Beach Aquatic and Fitness Centre,  Animates Pet Store,  Animal Feed Barn,  Sonshine Christian Bookcentre, Kwang chow Restaurant , Oaktree Restaurant ,  Noel Leeming Electronics , and Koops Cycles 

-behind it a two story home. On the ground floor is a copy of Marvel Mania Restaurant. And on the top floor is a full copy of the Marvel Comics Library

-my home.  It has my property set up in it. In my bedroom the electronics pick up the frequencies. The middle TV and radio gets all the Sky Cable TV channels. And always has a full history of them. Through the small book room a copy of the futuristic Prison/Hospital I came up with. In the garage are seating and a large screen. It gets any TV, film or Internet in the Universe

-through the hall door alternates to somehow every comic ever published in the Universe

-through the book room (Iran) , spare room (India) bedroom (Germany and my.bathroom (New Zealand) as of 2023. But without the inhabitants of them

-there is no Conservatory. Through the glass sliding door is a copy of the beach, Pool and landscapes from the WHAM video for Club Tropicana. You can either enter the home or Club Tropicana

-through where there is my back fence along from where the Conservatory was. Is a gap with your old home through it. All power etc working

-in the unit in front of mine are Takeaway Restaurant tables

-in the business home at the front you can shape the inside with your mind how you like

-in the Anne Holland Law offices next door is a Pool that can heal many things


-on the opposite side of Fraser Street going in the same direction

-through the door of a home a Museum. Duplicates of items from worlds where stories happened from the stories I show in my miracles

-next to that if possible through the door is a copy of Marvel Comics Earth-616 city of New York '1984'

-the next home leads to any attraction on Earth 

-there is a home's door that inside has a viewing Cinema of all Earth TV transmissions past or current 

-and either side of the Street are-

-Warehouse of NZ Crazy Floggers- DVDs, CDs, Blue Rays. And of Mighty Ape and Fishpond Online Stock

-Danger Room idea. You can have adventures based on Disney videos in bookcase of my garage

-Farmers Dept. Store attached to Devon Mall as in 1982. With alternate to shops Museum about me

-through a home's door leads to any US Natural Attraction

-through another home's door- an upright cylinder shaped building like the Leaning Tower of Pisa. First floor all DC Comics, second all merchandise, third a Library of books and films made on the characters' worlds about them, and on the rest of the winding floors wax statues and merchandise made on their worlds about them

-through a door. Are copies of about 24 of Australia's main attractions. You pass above them. On a walkway and you can find the way to them

-through another home's door is an enlarged basement floor of Farmers. With the full Trade Me New Zealand content of currently. The stock are on planks on like wooden farm pyramid legs


-across the Street from my home where The Elms Flats are.  The design of the units from a dream I had. There is another long drive. 4 units along the side of it. And a fifth unit at the end facing the 'parallel' to the Road. Five main bedrooms of each unit having working copies of my bedroom. And the rest of the units are free for things. An adult sized bedrooms in each of the five units. And three bedrooms By the Road is a row of 5 single garage doors. As if facing the road side but really facing the units. The four units along the long drive. And at the end a 5th unit running along the back face of the drive. With some grass and like a wooden park bench table and seating. If possible this is done so cars can be driven out of each garage. The copies of my home linked by roads all over. Each of the 5 main bedrooms has the computer with Spotify, NetFlix, Disney+, my Blogs, YouTube Music Premium. Frozen at current selection. And the middle TV and radio plays any current TV, radio or Internet transmission in the Universe by will. And the TVs in the middle and right play DVDs.



-dispersed through the blocks of Fraser Street are these local Tauranga attractions. All related to me

-my home on Fraser Street. Where the miracle plant grows and is the basis of the Manger. Copied out over space and Hell

-the Fraser Street block it is on. Covers most landscapes over inhabited worlds

-the circuit of around the block behind my home. I RAN naked around it late at night once. Maybe the basis of Revelations IRAN

-those blocks are maybe the Garden of Eden

-down the hill from there at Mayfair (as in Messiah) Place maybe on a parallel Earth. The Worlds Fair style base of large 1940s super-heroes team All-Star Squadron

-on the Island across the Street at the base of the hill. Maybe super-heroes team New Teen Titans had their base Titans Tower on a parallel Earth. Or maybe an Island of really intelligent Gorillas

-just along the Road from the Island is Silver Birch Motel. The first Motel my grandparents and I were going to stay at on our first visit to Tauranga. There is something about a string held up across the room we looked at. With white sheets held up dividing the room

-around the corner from these the Grace Road home probably of Mills Reef Winery owners

-Tauranga Boys College- maybe one year of the whole student body of that year. Half were my sons by sex and half by my sperm dropped in their mothers

-Otumoetai College- where I went. Where the Archie Comics style about me were set. And a massive channel over space

-Mills Reef Winery- at Bethlehem

-the BOP Polytechnic at Windermere- I passed a theory Bartending Course needing a 80% Pass Mark

-the homes around 175 Darraghs Road- where while mentally ill in 1985 I broke windows with an axe and nearly hit my grandmother on the head with it

-Otumoetai Primary- where I went to. Years later I went back to a Flea Market there. I bought a stack of old valuable X-Men comics for almost nothing. Around the issue their member Phoenix gains too much power and loses control

-BOP Polytechnic Bongard Centre- where a couple of women similar to the main couple in the movie Beaches were friends

-while living in Darraghs Road about 1981- several of us young people went to paddocks across the Road from my home. Somehow a pig ran out. There was Reids Bacon Factory by it. I picked up a post of timber like in defense. Later on that same trip we found some really old bottles. As a few of us were taking some an elderly man approached in the distance angry

-Baycourt Theatre- where during it's opening Charles and Diana were visiting. I reached out my hand and shook his hand

-once called Sunrise Trust- maybe at 41 18th Avenue. Where I started to improve my life skills and improved while living with other people

-the back unit at the corner of 16th Avenue and Cameron Road. Where the man who might be the Anti-Christ threatened me at the front door

-the small Mount Maunganui mountain Mauao. As in Messiah. In the next town .Where the rocket for the rocket and satellites Monitor mission comes from

-by there Marine Parade- that I took a bus ride to there in March 2017 and repeated over and over Bop Bup Bup. Starting my powerful miracles

-my home at 140C Fraser Street Tauranga 

No comments:

Post a Comment

100%

  -a dream I had of an original comic page panels layout with original logo for company. In the top left corner a tallish black block capita...