Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Marine Parade

- in 1978 twice my grandparents took me to the next town. Each time I saw something paranormal. The first time on a vacant section a large Trailer Home sized flying saucer. The next time at a family's home a Richie Rich comic with a few hundred pages that was never made. I saw the comic at a family's home I only saw that time. Maybe saying I get part of what I really want. No friends, work, spouse, real children and contact with family. I repeated the line Bop Bup Bup over and over. Like saying the three marriages would be over and that was all I would have. Those three and spouses would be over. BOP like the BUG actor Tom Holland. BUP like the man like me looking too like character based on me David Platt. And BUP like the marriage to the woman like Lois Lane like saying I would BUG her. 'LYNETTE ECOLES' maybe meaning like the line I said LINE ECHOES. Those would be all the relationship chances and I would live ISOLATED. LYNETTE ECOLES like LINE ECHOES or 666. She was getting off the bus at the base of MAUAO or MAU / AO like in ANTI MESSIAH. The end of March 2017 when I went to MAUAO might have been the start of me as the Anti-Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment

100%

  -a dream I had of an original comic page panels layout with original logo for company. In the top left corner a tallish black block capita...